We specialize in Commercial Multi-Family Acquisitions nationwide.
Our General Criteria
- 15% minimum cash on cash returns
- Various Cap rates depending on cash requirement, appreciation potential and property. Cap Rates should generally be at least 2 points higher than the surrounding area.
- Price range: $1,000,000 – $10,000,000.
- Cash Equity – “All Cash” or “Cash to Existing Debt”
- Value Add Opportunities sought.
- Distressed Properties are a Plus (poor management, below-market occupancy rates & rents, deferred maintenance, pre-foreclosure, Short Sales, REO)
- Distressed Notes (if the loan is currently in default, we may be able to get the seller out from under that loan)
- Performing Properties are also a Plus if the owner has a problem and needs help to sell the property quickly. For instance, if the owner's loan is coming due and they can't refinance and they need to sell the property to pay off the loan, we can purchase the property and help them get out from under that loan.
- Class “B” and “C”
- Multifamily Residential Apartment Communities
- Minimum size: 50 units (will consider smaller on a case-by-case basis)
- Age: Depends on Condition
- Utilities: individually metered preferred but not mandatory
- No chiller systems over 7 years old
- Roofs: pitched construction preferred but not mandatory
- Occupancy Rate: no minimum as long as property is well located and is a value enhancement opportunity.
- Condition: Zero to medium rehab
If you have a property you would like us to consider, please click the tab at top "Deal Submission".Note for Brokers or Intermediaries: You must be direct to the seller to work with us. In dealing with distressed properties and loans, time is of the essence and therefore we do not have the time to deal with parties in the middle of the deal (so no daisy chains allowed).
Thanks for visiting us and let us know if we can assist you!
This is not an offer to sell, or solicitation of offers to buy, securities in states where such offer of solicitation cannot be made. This is not an offer to residents where prohibited by state statutes. This website or advertisement shall not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell or buy securities in any state where registration of the security is required or where such solicitation or offer cannot be made.
US TREASURY DEPARTMENT CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:
Any advice contained in this communication, including attachments and enclosures, is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed in this communication. We do not provide tax advice on any matter, therefore we are not providing any guidance to the recipient on a "more likely than not" or higher confidence level. This communication is not intended to be a reliance opinion within the meaning of Circular 230